Friday 15 October 2010

Idea Development - Front Cover

I have created two drafts of what my front cover may look like. The first draft is simple because it only includes one photograph and a few subheadings. I think having a simple front cover is good because if it had loads of information on the front students won't find it interesting but instead boring. The subheadings will have to be on top of the photo depending on how big it'll be. The second one includes a masthead which is at the top of the page then underneath in the centre will be a main photograph of students who go to Wyke College. The feature headline will either be underneath or on the side, but it would have to be on top of the photograph because I want the photograph to be large. At the bottom of the page I want another small photograph of something else that represents Wyke with the subheading next to it to show the audience whats the photograph about. I could make the subheadings be in coloured boxes to make them stand out and be attractive. The photo will be of a student or students together to represent Wyke College. I want the font and colours to be simple so it stands out. Some of the features may include advertisements for Wyke's Halloween party, new dinner menu, NUS cards on sale, students who have won something etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment