Friday 10 December 2010

Mock up of front cover

This is a draft mock up of the front cover, this is an idea of the layout and colours I will use in the real thing. I have used an image from google of the band The Runaways as my main image. I have cut out the image and placed it in the centre. The background is plain black. Having a plain colour allows everything else to stand out. I have chosen the colours black and white as they're stereotype rock. The masthead is in a bold font and white. This makes it stand out and will grab the readers attentions. The headline 'The Runaways' is in red to match Joan Jetts tshirt and it also has a white outline to make sure you can tell its the main story. I will have the website at the bottom of the page in white. The other stories will be spread around in white. The barcode will be at the bottom which is conventional and I have put the price underneath the masthead.

No comments:

Post a Comment