Friday 10 December 2010

Masthead ideas

The name of my magazine is going to be called Pandora. I have chosen this name because it will relate to my target audience as Pandora in Greek mythology was the first woman so it looks female aimed. This name is also appealing and I think will attract audiences attentions. Here are some ideas of what font I am going to use and colours. I am thinking of just using one colour like black, white, red or pink. I might use pink because that stereotypes women. Black, red and white are stereotypically used for rock so I could use that.

I've decided I'm defiantly not going to use the last one because I don't think it is very appealing. I might use the first one or second because they look handwritten and it looks like an autograph which could come from a singer, so it's as if when the reader picks the magazine up they've got their own signed copy of 'Pandora' magazine. The third font is the same as the second but it has tints of red in it. If I use a black background then I'll use a white font, but if I use a white background I will use a black font. I need to make sure what ever colour I choose that I will use the same colours throughout the magazine to show that the contents and double spread page belong to the same magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment